This NSW government agency prides itself on delivery innovative ICT solutions to the NSW public and other government agencies. They look to provide information, facilitate support and maintenance of a wide range of ICT initiatives to ensure efficient, effective and innovative results for NSW.
About the Role
The Change Manager will be the key to ensuring we have strong buy-in to the digital changes that are occurring for stakeholders.
- Development and implementation of practical plans to roll out new digital processes, for internal and external stakeholders
- Development of training, resources and communications to support this roll out.
- Influencing internal and external stakeholders to adopt change required in a politically sensitive, regulatory environment
- Working closely with the internal Comms team, to ensure materials are brand consistent
- Extensive Digital Change experience working across multiple large-scale digital transformation projects (this must be clearly reflected in your CV for each relevant project).
- Experience working with internal AND external stakeholders.
- Experience delivering change in government/regulatory/compliance environments