This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government and providing services to NSW
About the Role
The 2 Digital Change Manager positions are starting in January 2021 on 6 month contracts paying $850 - $950 per day + super. The role will be based at Macquarie Park and the CBD with the flexibility to WFH.
- Conduct impact and stakeholder assessments to better understand the change impacts on impacted stakeholders and the best method of engagement for each stakeholder
- Conduct periodic change readiness assessments to understand the key actions needed to ensure business stakeholders are ready, willing and able to implement the change
- Analyse the change impacts for a project and produce a change impact assessment
- Develop and deliver engagement plans to ensure the engagement of impacted stakeholders throughout the change journey
- A Digital Change Manager with a background in traditional change management methodologies and change project delivery including engagement, communications, coaching and training
- A dynamic individual who has the ability to work at strategic and tactical levels when required
- Five years of experience in managing the delivery of change and communication activities for technology projects, within a large enterprise environment.
- Strong background in managing the delivery of project communication and stakeholder engagement.
- Thorough understanding of a recognised organisational change management methodology
For more information Call Tim Smith on 82969802