- Up to $1000 per day + Super
- 12 Month Contract
- Immediate Start!
- Initial WFH – Sydney CBD Location
New South Wales’ leading Transport Solutions Organisation are in the midst of delivering the largest and most innovative transformation program the nation has ever seen. With a view to transform the way we travel and create a more inclusive and streamlined process for getting where we want, when we want they are seeking a highly skilled Digital Change Manager with a track record of delivering exceptional results to join them in transforming the city!
About the role:
As Digital Change Manager your primary focus will be to both lead and drive the delivery of various digital transformation activities in line with varying project specifics and initiatives. You will influence the continuous improvement and reshaping of our established organisational change management approach to ensure it aligns with changing needs and provide the link between specialists within various project and technically skilled teams to ensure the cohesive delivery of change programs. You will work closely with management to provide regular updates on key projects and priorities, identify and escalate issues when they arise and use your extensive experience to contribute to key digital change management framework and templates. You will use your exceptional communication and relationship building skills to collaborative with varied teams across the program to develop and deliver appropriate change interventions for impacted stakeholders and build effective processes to facilitate the development of communications and training materials.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Change Management Delivery within Technology projects
- A proven background in utilising traditional Change Management methodologies within a large enterprise environment
- A Dynamic, adaptable and resilient individual with the ability to both establish credibility quickly and inspire key stakeholders
- Proven experience working within an Agile Evergreen environment
- Ability to work at both strategic and tactical levels and balance organisational wide strategic technology goals with those of individual teams.
- Experience working within complex technology environments compromised of both legacy and strategic systems
- Strong Background in managing the delivery of Project communication and Stakeholder engagement
- Exceptional interpersonal and organisational skills
- Structured approach to Change delivery ensuring activities are synchronised with project delivery
For more information please apply below and if your skills and experience are in line with role specifics, I will be in touch to further discuss your application. If you have any questions regarding the role please email Lauren at firstname.lastname@example.org