This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government and providing services to NSW.
About the Role
You will be part of a team of high functioning of Business Analysts who primarily work on digital transformation projects. This role will be an initial 11 month contract, based in Parramatta/WFH and paying $800 + super.
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders and product owners to gather business needs and requirements.
- Organise, facilitate, and drive workshops to elicit, analyse, communicate, and validate requirements.
- Experience in managing Business Requirements for GIS and Spatial solutions.
- Analyse, develop, and draft business requirements, features, business processes (As-Is and To-Be states), user stories and acceptance criteria as agreed for the projects.
- Draft, validate, and obtain sign-off on Business Requirements Documents (BRD) and other key documents as needed by the projects.
- Conduct impact analyses, gap analyses, and provide recommendations to key stakeholders for consideration.
- 6+ years of experience as a Business Analyst in a digital transformation program.
- Excellent facilitation, collaboration, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Strong understanding of system development lifecycle, project concepts, frameworks and strategies.
- Proven experience in delivering successfully in a fast-paced delivery environment with multiple workstreams following agile methodology.
- Strong knowledge on GIS and spatial solutions is advantageous
- Proven experience in conducting and facilitating effective workshops.
For more information contact Cindy Tran on 0414 215 088.