This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government and providing services to NSW
About the role
Developing infrastructure automation solutions in AWS. Working with Architects and Engineers to form the best cloud solutions. Administering and supporting AWS deployments across the production and non-production environments.
- Executing architecture blueprints and bringing them to reality with a DevSecOps culture.
- Building and configuring plans, code pipelines and creating automated solutions that can be frame worked and re-used.
- Developing CI/CD pipelines using tools such as GitLab, Terraform/CDK, Python.
- Build, release and configuration management of production systems
- Suggesting architecture improvements, recommending process improvements
- Evaluate new technology options and vendor products
- Ensuring critical system security through the use of best in class cloud security solutions
- Application and infrastructure deployments and maintenance
- Advanced hands-on AWS DevOps Engineering skills & experience
- Knowledge of Kubernetes to work with containers team to integrate cloud infrastructure with K8s clusters.
- Hands-on engineering experience with Linux commands, AWS console, YAML configuration.
- CI/CD pipelining experience with tools such as GitLab, Terraform/CDK, Python.