Database Programmers | 6 Month Contract | $880 P/D Incl. Super
- $880 P/D + Super
- 6 Month Initial Contract
- Macquarie Park Location
About the Company
This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government and providing services to NSW.
About the Role
This role is accountable for building azure databases and writing procedures to extract, transform and load into a consolidated database. This includes building end-to-end data pipelines in Azure Data Factory as well as leading and guiding the peer team.
Key accountabilities include:
- Building end-to-end data pipelines in Azure Data Factory.
- Building destinations on the azure platform.
- Using azure functions.
- Working within a data intensive project and team.
- Integrating and consolidating all of the data sets into one large data set.
- Experience as a data engineer that has strong working knowledge of development with azure.
- Strong knowledge of T-SQL and complex querying of data.
- Data warehousing knowledge, especially in MS Azure Cloud Platform.
- Strong knowledge of MS Azure Cloud Platform services and associated administration (Azure Data Lake, Azure SQL Database, Azure Data Factory, Azure Key Management).
- Experience building metadata-driven data load frameworks (preferably in MS Azure Cloud Platform).
- CI/CD experience working with Azure DevOps and associated deployment strategies.
- Experience working in git repositories and code versioning management.
- Ideally, experience working with dynamic data masking and data security in Azure SQL Database.
- Ideally, experience with object orientated programming (Python/C#).
- Ideally, experience working in Azure Functions, Logic apps.
Please apply if you are interested. Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you have any question, please contact email@example.com or call 0410 812 314