About the Company
This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government and providing services to NSW.
About the Role
Looking for an experienced ICT Database Developer who has worked across large projects. It is a 6 month contract, paying up to $100p/h + super, based in Parramatta/WFH.
- Assist in developing and maintaining new and existing databases.
- Assist in data modelling, analysis and reporting.
- Assist in developing business intelligence tools, models and dashboards.
- Ensure effective and efficient service delivery and solutions.
- Data reporting and preparation of publication documentation.
- Analysing performance and compliance measures.
- Minimum 5 years technical experience as a developer
- Experience/high level of skills in Oracle, SQL Server, MS Access and MS Excel applications
- Experience/high level of skills in data validation, quality control processes and data analysis processes and methodologies
- Experience with data visualisation using Tableau or Power BI
- Experience in Python, R and VBA
For more information please contact Cindy at firstname.lastname@example.org