This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government and providing services to NSW.
About the Role
The Senior Economic/Business Analyst is accountable for identifying and translating data sets and other information into insights that can be easily used to support performance management and policy development.
- Undertake research and analysis to develop evaluation frameworks to support strong, evidence-based policy development
- Identify, collate and manipulate broad range of datasets from a variety of sources to reflect social and economic outcomes to understand current and emerging needs of regional NSW.
- Provide advice and data analysis on economic and social developments and possible opportunities to improve regional NSW outcomes.
- Present data insights and findings in a user-friendly manner through the development of in-house, customised research snapshots and the use of innovative data platforms and visualisation tools.
- Provide data analysis advice and information to relevant stakeholders to facilitate the appropriate interpretation and use of data and support Agency and/or Government policy development
About the Role
- Must have extensive hands-on Data Analytics experience.
- Must have government sector experience.
- Experience researching, analysing and making recommendations on economic developments.
- 3+ years experience as a Business Analyst
Please note - due to the high-volume of applications, only suitable candidates will be contacted.