- 13 Month + 2 x 12 Month Extensions
- Multiple Positions
- $120 - $150 per hour negotiable
Our Client, a large Federal Government Department requires multiple Data Scientists who will apply expertise to develop and deliver processes and models to support intelligence or other departmental business activities and research that impact on strategic or operational outcomes.
About the Role
The Data Scientist will provide services under high level direction including:
- Apply expertise to undertake research and analysis, utilising techniques such as statistical analysis, text mining processes or machine learning to discover patterns and trends in data;
- Implement analytical solution using high quality SQL and Python scripts;
- Collaborate with analytical and operational teams across the department to ensure the effective and reliable deployment of analytical solutions within departmental architecture;
- Other related activities to support the successful delivery of predictive and prescriptive analytical projects as required.
To be deemed suitable for this Data Scientist opportunity you will have:
- Demonstrated experience in delivering to business both advanced predictive and prescriptive analytical products. This includes design, develop, implement, deploy, test and evaluate data analytical processes, models and products. This includes deployment to a production environment;
- Proven ability to work collaboratively to develop and maintain strong stakeholder relationships to achieve business outcomes; support decision making and influence others in the pursuit of project/business objectives;
- Demonstrated experience in providing accurate, timely and appropriate advice and updates to clients and stakeholders. This includes presenting sophisticated analytical products to non-technical audience and senior executive;
- Experience working in a DevOps environment (desirable);
- Experience conducting machine learning work in a cloud environment (desirable).
If you're interested in this exciting opportunity, please reach out to Nick on 02 8296 9814 or email@example.com