- 12 + 12 month contract
- $700 - $800 daily rate
- Sydney Location
About the Company
Our client, an accessibility focused Federal Government agency based in Surry Hills, NSW, requires an experienced Backend Developer for a long 12 + 12 month contract.
About the Role
A successful candidate will work within the Data Development team, and will be contribute to delivery of:
- Develop, enhance and maintain the analytics platform infrastructure to facilitate the availability of data for business users.
- Contribute to delivery of assigned tasks for a given sprint and work items placed into a product backlog
- Produce efficient and self-documenting code and design documentation.
A successful candidate will have:
- SQL- Database agnostic understanding of data landscapes.
- Development, implementation and optimization of stored procedures and functions using T-SQL.
- Visual Analytics (SAS VA, tableau or similar), with the ability to transform complex data into effective visualisations.
- CI/CD Practices, Project tracking software (Ex- JIRA) and version control (GIT, Bitbucket).
- Hana/Postgres/Workload Automation Tool/Rest.
If this interests you, please reach out to Nick on 0452 603 243, or email@example.com