This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government and providing services to NSW.
About the Role
Conduct Fraud Risk Assessment to assess fraud risks and recommend solutions. The Fraud Analyst position is on a ASAP start on a contract until June 30 + extensions, with the ability to work fully remote, paying up to $720 p/d + super.
- Perform data sourcing, analysis and quality checks.
- Proven experience in business analysis.
- Identify weaknesses in process and procedures that can contribute to fraud occurring
- Ability to lead requirement gathering workshops.
- An innate ability to translate data/facts/info into opportunities.
- Interpreting data, analysing results using statistical techniques.
- Developing and implementing data analyses, data collection systems. and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
- Demonstrable Fraud Risk Assessment experience supporting projects and operational teams to assess fraud risks and recommending solutions
- Demonstrable experience using fraud analytic methodologies and systems (Excel, dedicated fraud detection tools/systems) to monitor fraud events and indicators
- Experience investigating Fraud in Finance domain.
- Experience in undertaking data quality remediation.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Experience in part-taking in scrum teams and agile methodologies.
- Experience in banking and government highly favourable.