This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government and providing services to NSW.
About the Role
Assist the Data Exchange and Service Delivery Management Officers to provide quality and timely data management, data exchange, and vendor procurement and management services in support of point to point regulatory requirements.
- Facilitate information and data exchanges through IT portals, IT systems and data sets
- Ensure the accuracy of information contained on databases/systems by verifying and correcting errors indicated
- Respond to enquiries on procurement, vendor management and data exchange policies, procedures and processes.
- Provide guidance and advice on the implications for service level agreements, vendor management and data exchange
- Apply policies, procedures and processes to ensure compliance
- Provide technical expertise on information sharing, vendor management and service delivery policies, procedures and processes.
- Strong knowledge of Data Quality, Data Accuracy and Data Management etc.
- Must have experience working with large companies and/or on enterprise level projects.
- 3+ years experience in Salesforce.
- Knowledge of government policy would be advantageous.