A NSW state government organisation based in Sydney CBD requires a Data Change Analyst to join their team on a temporary 12-month contract with probable extension
About the role:
In this role you will ensure that there is a cohesive data gathering process and suite of templates in place across all change programs to support change data capture, collation and communication
- Participate in impact and stakeholder assessments with the support of the Organisational Change Manager to better understand the change impacts on stakeholders
- Conduct change readiness assessments with the support of the Organisational Change Manager and understanding the key actions needed to ensure business stakeholders are ready, willing and able to implement the change
- Ensure that there is a framework in place to define ‘quantitative’ and ‘qualitative’ benefits and to facilitate the measure of progress on the achievement of benefits
- Lead the gathering, collation and recording of data related to the impact of changes on impacted stakeholders in complex IT-driven change programs
- Analyse the change impacts for a project and support the production of change impact assessments
- Work with the team to co-design change, training and communications interventions that address the documented change impacts
- Generate reports from data e.g. PowerBI reports, excel, etc.
- Design and deliver the benefits framework and associated process to metricate benefit measurement.
- Work together with the team to develop and improve templates and processes relating to effective change for IT Infrastructure Services initiatives in an agile evergreen environment.
- An experienced Data Change Analyst with a strong data and business analysis background as well as a strong foundation in the change management discipline
- Five years of experience in performing change, business and data analysis in IT-related change programs
- Strong technical skills in data, business and change analysis is essential
- Experienced in generating reports from data e.g. PowerBI reports, excel, etc
- The ability to provide a structured and organised approach to the analysis process, ensuring impact gathering and documentation activities are synchronised with project delivery.
- The ability to demonstrate proactive and forward looking behaviours to enable effective schedule/resource/risk/issue management.