- $900-$1000/ Day + Super
- 6 - Month Contract
- Sydney CBD
This NSW Government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government and providing services to NSW. We are looking for someone to start ASAP for a 6-month contract paying up to $1000/ Day + Super. This role is located in Sydney CBD
About the Role
We are currently seeking to appoint a Data Architect with a leading NSW Government agency. The Data Architect will be responsible for the information and data model across the programs solution including the reflection of the model in applications, application interfaces, databases, warehouses, dashboards and reports and analytics. Key accountabilities include:
- Develop the target state data design and architecture including the development logical and physical data models, data standards, reference data and master data
- Support data migration and data mapping activities between existing legacy platform(s) and the new regulatory solution
- Support the development of API Schemas and ensure consistency across source and target system
- Assessing quality of data and support data cleansing processes and working with business teams to resolve data quality issues
- Strong modelling skills including the ability to model complex data relations and communicate these models with business and technical stakeholders.
- Understanding established data management and reporting technologies, and have some knowledge of columnar and NoSQL databases, predictive analytics, data visualisation, and unstructured data.
- Strong people skills and interpersonal skills. They should be articulate, persuasive, and be able to explain complex data concepts and relations to both technical and business stakeholders.
- Understanding the system development life cycle, project management approaches, and requirements, design, and test techniques
Please apply if you are interested. Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you have any question, please contact email@example.com or call 0405 290 086