This Government agency prides itself on delivery innovative technology solutions to the NSW public and other government agencies. They look to provide information and to maintain a wide range of IT initiatives to ensure effective and innovative results throughout New South Wales.
About the Role
- Document and design innovative solutions focusing on technology capabilities such as Big Data, Data Lake, Data Warehouse, Integration, API, microservices, Spatial Services, Content management, engagement platforms AI and Machine Learning.
- Working with cloud development domains, actively maintaining awareness of the technology horizon including Cloud environments and Security solutions.
- Contributing towards the establishment of an enterprise level Architecture function/team.
- Presenting to audiences at all levels - verbally articulating, drafting meaningful & effective PointPoint presentations and high quality technical and business documents.
- 5+ years experience working as an Enterprise Architect
- Strong knowledge & experience with Big Data and associated tools
- In-depth understanding of Data Lake & Data Warehousing
- Experience with APIs and microservices
- Knowledge of cloud Environments and Security Solutions
- TOGAF, Prince2, Lean and Agile
- Government experience (desirable but not essential)