This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government and providing services to NSW.
About the Role
- Undertake critical data analysis, interpret and analyse data using Qlik, Excel and SAS analytics platform.
- Analyse data in the claims environment to ensure reporting solutions are complete/accurate and effectively embedded.
- Provide technical interpretations of relevant legislation, trend analysis of the range of scheme statistics and the outcomes of systemic reviews of claims.
- Analyse data to uncover data quality issues, future trends and recommendations for management.
- Run reporting in SAS/Qlik to extract data and consolidate to prepare reporting for senior management.
- Analyse data quality error reports to identify emerging issues and/or trends and work with different business units to ensure best practice and processes are in place to prevent data quality deterioration.
- Solid understanding of workers insurance or general insurance.
- Degree qualification in mathematics, statistics or equivalent.
- Ability to write code in SAS and SQL to solve complex data analytics problems.
- Ability to build interactive dashboards in Qlik or an equivalent visualisation tool.