- $800-$850/ Day + Super
- 5- Month Contract
This NSW Government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government and providing services to NSW. We are looking for someone to start ASAP for a 5-month contract paying up to $850/ Day + Super. This role is located in Chatswood
About the Role
We are currently seeking to appoint a Cybersecurity Advisor with a leading NSW Government agency. The Cybersecurity Advisor is responsible for the delivery of quality and compliance levels with Policies and Procedures resulting in Safe and Secure implementation of ICT projects across this NSW Government Agency. Key accountabilities include:
- Develop, measure and report on the metrics applicable to ISS group and communicate to key stakeholders.
- Support compliance with our Information Security Management System (ISMS) and ensure appropriate meetings are scheduled in a timely manner to facilitate ongoing compliance.
- Develop systematic procedures for determining the compliance levels with policies and procedures to ensure the agency and their clients reach maturity with cybersecurity compliance.
- Maintain a broad expertise in security controls for an Information Security Management System to assist stakeholders in reaching the goals by closing vulnerabilities and minimising security risks to acceptable levels.
- Demonstrated experience and a record of achievement in cybersecurity quality, compliance and policy in a large and complex service industry organisation and qualifications in ICT and security, or equivalent, with internationally recognisable qualifications and/or certifications that have been applied in practice in the workplace.
- Demonstrated interpersonal, influencing and negotiation skills with experience engaging, collaborating and influencing key stakeholders and customers at a senior level to achieve business outcomes.
- Well-developed analytical skills including the ability to analyse and interpret highly complex information from numerous sources, exercise judgement, prepare and present analysis and reports.
- Demonstrated organisational skills and experience working in a high volume and demanding professional environment with proven capacity to lead and manage highly critical and complex projects.
Please apply if you are interested. Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you have any question, please contact email@example.com or call 0405 290 086