This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government and providing services to NSW.
About the Role
Currently recruiting a Cyber Security Engineer starting ASAP on a initial 12 Month contract + extensions based in CBD with WFH paying up $800 p/d - $1200 p/d + super.
- Creating and reviewing technical designs
- Designing solutions to meet security and business requirements.
- Configuring security products including vulnerability management tools, SIEM, EDR, PAM, IPS and Microsoft 365 Security suite.
- Monitoring and implementing technical controls in Windows Server, Desktop and Microsoft 365 environments.
- Extensive experience in a Cyber Security or Infrastructure role.
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in designing solutions to meet security and business requirements.
- Experience with SIEM, EDR, PAM, IPS, Windows Server, Desktop, Active Directory, Microsoft 365 Security suite, Azure security products.
- Relevant industry certifications desirable.