- 18-month contract
- $650-$780 per day + super
- Sydney CBD/ Work from Home
About the Company
This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government and providing services to NSW. We are looking for someone to start as soon as possible for a 18-month contract paying up to $780 per day excluding super. This role is located in Sydney CBD+ WFH
About the Role
The Cyber Security Business Analyst will be responsible for facilitating and scoping business priorities settings for change initiative. Reporting to the Director , Information Security and CISO, this role will have a dotted line into the project manager delivering the Cybersecurity project. The BA will provide day to day direction with the team. Key accountabilities include:
- Working closely with the Cyber Security Governance and Operations team, Identity Management, Infrastructure Operations and Vendors to implement technical solutions
- Investigation of operational requirements, problems, and opportunities, seeking effective business solutions through improvements in automated and/or process change.
- Identification of improvement opportunities and potential solutions that contribute to ongoing process standardization, unification and optimization.
- Identifies stakeholders, conducts change impact assessments in collaboration with the Organizational Change Manager and Project Manager, and builds a deep knowledge of the impact of the planned change on people in terms of the depth and scope of that change.
- Works closely with ICT technical/development teams or vendors to ensure that captured business requirements are effectively translated into the functional specifications document so that an optimal solution can be delivered to the business.
- Knowledge and experience in framing business cases as per NSW Treasury and other relevant requirements
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced organisational skills
- Highly motivated individual
- Demonstrated familiarity with contemporary security technologies and products.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, ensuring that the underlying problem is understood, and a robust approach / solution is developed.
- 10+ years’ experience of business analysis, business requirements analysis and business process analysis using the appropriate frameworks.
- Substantial experience in business and technical analysis in the following cyber security domains:
- Multifactor Authentication solution and deployment
- Single Sign On application onboarding and analysis
- Strong understanding of industry-wide security standards and compliance frameworks such as ISO/IEC 27001, NIST, PCI DSS, HIPAA, GDPR etc.
- Endpoint Security Management
If you have any questions please email Josh at firstname.lastname@example.org