This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government and providing services to NSW.
About the Role
The role Cyber Security Business Analyst is starting ASAP on a contract until April 2023 based in Sydney Olympic Park paying up to $764 per day + super.
- Elicit and document user requirements using various techniques which include but not limited to interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis.
- Capture and analyse technical processes and extract technical information.
- Research, analyse and document data / information classification across data and integration domains and ensure compliance to classification can be maintained by the new system.
- Work with the integration and data BA’s / architects to ensure security classification of information is captured including workflows.
- Map security classification of data / integration or functional access across Mainframe.
- Understanding of ISM Data classification model.
- Experience in mapping ISM controls to requirements and tracing to solutions.
- Proven experience working as an integration/data and technical analyst, across Agile and/or Waterfall delivery models for major ICT programs / projects.
- Experience in mapping data and integrations to ISM information classification model.
- Experience in mapping security models across current and target state systems within a core platform transformation and or migration program.
- Document security and or other requirements for both internal and external agencies interfaces including interim and target state architecture.
For more information Call Tim Smith on 0425814791