This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government and providing services to NSW.
About the Role
Currently recruiting 2 Cyber Security Analysts starting ASAP on a initial 12 Month contract + extensions based in CBD with WFH paying up $700 p/d - $920 p/d + super.
- Investigate Cyber Events and determine whether they are a Cyber Incident
- Respond to Cyber Incidents using defined incident response plans and playbooks.
- Contribute to the development of response procedures.
- Security Monitoring using tools such as EDR, SIEM, Network traffic analysis, Vulnerability management toolsets and Microsoft 365 Security suite.
- Contribute to the development of and promote compliance to policies and standards relating to Cyber Security.
- Provide input into regular Cyber reporting
- Review and consider approval of requests relating to ICT security
- Co-ordinate threat intelligence dissemination and reporting
- Perform Security Administration tasks including approving requests, account reviews, audit remediation tracking and maintenance of records.
- Strong experience in a similar in a Cyber Security role
- Awareness of current cyber security trends and threats.
- IT operations and incident management
- Experience using Cyber security tools like EDR and SIEM for monitoring in a security operations team
- Strong communication skills
- Qualifications relevant to Cyber Security
For more information Call Tim Smith on 82969802