This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government and providing services to NSW.
About the Role
Currently recruiting a Cyber Governance, Risk Compliance Specialist starting ASAP on a initial 12 Month contract + extensions based in CBD with WFH paying up $800 p/d - $1200 p/d + super.
- Assisting with establishing a Cyber Security Framework, Governance program, Cyber Security plan, Incident Response plans and Security Policies, Procedures and Guidelines.
- Assessing and managing cyber security risk.
- Managing completion of Cyber security compliance reporting across the cluster.
- Liaising with other agencies Security and audit teams.
- Preparing reports for the board.
- Extensive experience in a Cyber Security Governance Risk Compliance role.
- Knowledge of security frameworks like NIST, PSPF and ISM
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in developing Cyber security frameworks, governance programs, cyber security plans, incident response plans and cyber security policies.
- Qualifications relevant to cyber security, governance, risk and compliance.