This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government and providing services to NSW.
About the Role
Support, develop and deliver tactical projects across mutable divisions of the business to improve the end to end experience for customers. The role works directly with the Manager Experience Design & Improvement and closely with managers and team leaders across the business.
- Evaluate customer experience initiatives and programs to identify opportunities for improvement
- Prepare a range of project-related documents, including status updates and reports.
- Give concepts meaning by visualising service concepts and creating visually compelling concept models that are fit for purpose and to expected standards.
- Provide and create briefing papers for new processes, communications, marketing assets and CRM enhancements to improve the overall customer experience as needed.
- Must have experience working in large organisations.
- Experience with either Miro or Mural (highly desirable)
- Expert stakeholder management skills.
- Tertiary qualification in a marketing or communications discipline (or equivalent experience. )