This is a great opportunity to work as a Customer Service Officer for a NSW government client based in Bega. This role is paying $33 - 35 per hour + super on a 6 month contract with an immediately start.
About the role
- Provide consistently high-quality customer service by interpreting and resolving first-contact enquiries.
- Process a range of transactions across the service line accurately and efficiently.
- Escalate more complex enquiries and transactions to ensure the timely and effective resolution of issues.
- Effectively use a range of computerised systems, technology and telephony solutions to undertake work
- Meet individual KPI's and help achieve team objectives
- Experience in a similar role
- SAP and Service Now experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Reconciliation experience is desirable