Our client is a large NSW organisation that is looking for a Customer Service Support Officer to join their compliance team in Maitland on a 6 month contract paying $30.50 per hour + super.
About the Role
- Respond to enquiries from customers on a wide range of matters and provide timely, accurate, and consistent advice and information on services via telephone, face to face or in writing.
- Update and maintain records and databases, complying with service delivery systems and processes.
- Educate client/customers on the rights and responsibilities of parties, requirements and services to raise community awareness and ensure compliance with legislation and/or processes
- Collect and compile information for, and prepare documentation and correspondence
- Provide project management support and/or administrative services Provide a range of administrative and support services, including but not limited to records management, routine correspondence, meeting and event coordination.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Superior problem solving, analysis and decision-making skills
- Well-developed and accurate clerical, telephone and computer skills
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a high processing team environment
- Experience in applying legislation, policies and procedures