- $30 – 32.69 p/hr + Super
- 2 - Month Contract
About the company
This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government strategy, managing investment priorities, funding, and allocations.
About the role
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for delivering enquiry management and transactional support to enable the delivery of the Student Services Branch service catalogue for all cohorts across the customer journey. Ideal candidates will have customer service experience, experience in an admin role and some sales experience is also highly desired.
- Provide a high-quality customer-focused service to prospective and current students and government agency alumni across multiple channels to enhance the customer experience and maximise first contact enquiry/transaction resolution.
- Deliver high quality customer service for a range of transactions and enquires across the Student Services Branch catalogue in consistently meeting service level standards and adhering to government agency processes, associated compliance and legislative requirements and agency systems ensuring a consistent focus on data integrity.
- Collaborate with teams across Student Services, Student Experience Group and other key internal stakeholders to effectively resolve and escalate, if required, customer enquiries and transactions for prospective and current students and government agency alumni.
- Actively contribute where required to any team within Student Services Administration and Student Sales to support the effective management of high volumes of customer transactions and enquires in peak periods and where organisational priorities and demand may change.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the diverse needs of agency customers and actively refer identified customers to the relevant specialist agency support service based on individual circumstances of the customer.
- Actively participate in the continuous improvement of processes and procedures across the Student Services Branch catalogue.
- As a member of the broader Student Services team, actively contribute to achieving and supporting an engaging and inclusive campus/cluster and Branch culture, which supports the Student Services Branch vision and is aligned to agency values.
- Reflect agencies values in the way you work and abide by policies and procedures to ensure a safe, healthy, and inclusive work environment.
- Place the customer at the centre of all decision making.
- Actively engage with performance feedback to ensure you are continually building your capability in delivering quality customer service and contribute to team performance targets and consistent achievement of service level standards.
- Strong customer service experience
- Admin role experience
- Strong organisational skills
- Sales experience is highly desired
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Permanent resident or citizen
- NSW driver’s license
- Per NSW Government policy all employees must be fully vaccinated.
Please apply if you are interested. Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0402 001 055.