About the Company
This is a great opportunity for multiple Customer Service Officer's who would like to be part of a 7 month journey with potential to extend for a large NSW government organisation in Quakers Hill that grows skills and provides job training pathways for the most vulnerable in the community.
About the Role
- Provide a high-quality customer-focused service to prospective / current students across multiple channels
- Taking inbound and making outbound phone calls in regard to student admissions and enquiries
- Assisting with a range of customer service and administrative tasks
- Extensive database management and data entry.
- Ensure customers enquiries are answered in a timely
- 1 - 2 years customer service call centre experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Be able to navigate through multiple systems