About the Company
Looking for a Customer Service superstar to join an exciting and rewarding team for a large NSW Government organisation located in Parramatta.
This is a hybrid role working Monday - Friday with 2 - 3 days in the office and remaining from home depending on the business needs.
About the Role
- Manage escalated telephone calls/e-mails from 1st line contact centre staff
- Answering customer enquiries via e-mail or telephone.
- Processing enquiries and applications for ticketing or concession schemes
- Ensure accuracy of customer accounts by researching, identifying and correcting anomalies.
- Receive and process concession applications
- Build on customer relationships by researching and investigating past trends and practices and applying sound judgement to resolve issues and recover unpaid monies.
- Maintain a high level of service and standards to customers in a high volume, fast-paced environment
- Minimum 2 -3 years Customer service experience
- Excellent written & communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
Please apply if you are interested. Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you have any question, please contact Jordan Hadfield - Jordan@ashdownpeople.com.au