- $32.16 per hour + super
- 3 Month Contract (potential for extension)
About the Company
We are currently hiring for motivated and patient Customer Service Officers within a dynamic NSW Government agency. This large NSW Government agency is passionate about making NSW a better place to live, work and visit.
About the Role
This role would be an in-person, on the floor customer service role and would require standing on your feet all day. This position would assist walk-in clients on the frontline to support the community in what can be the most challenging time of their lives. You must be able to commit to working up to 5 full time days on a 7-day week roster for a total of 12 weeks. Full training will be provided.
Key accountabilities include:
- Welcoming and greeting customers
- Registering customers and providing information on programs
- Assisting with completing forms
- Supporting frontline customer service staff as required
- Excellent customer service skills
- Empathy and patience to deal with complex matters
- Resilience as they will be dealing with distressed or emotional clients
- Tech savvy and ability to assist those that are less savvy
- Strong computer literacy
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Flexibility and willingness to work across multiple locations to support operations as needed
Please apply if you are interested. Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you have any question, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0450344277.