This is a great opportunity for a customer service officer to work for a NSW government organisation that is located in Goulburn. This is a 3 month contract that is paying $31 per hour + super.
About the role
- Providing reception, switch and referral service for clients
- Preparing ad hoc or other payments or reports using SAP Financials
- Processing authorised financial payments associated with the Agency’s client system.
- Assisting with routine correspondence and reports using word processing, spreadsheets and data entry
- Assisting with clerical and records management of cases by creating files, filing documents, tracking records/files, photocopying, preparing documentation for court purposes and other tasks specific to the team
- Administrative support to Casework Teams.
- Previous customer service experience
- SAP experience preferable
- Police check and WWCC required upon offer
- Excellent communication skill