Work as a Customer Service Officer for a NSW government orgniasation that has a great team culture that is supported by a friendly and supportive leadership team and colleagues. This position is based in Bankstown and is a 4 month contract paying $30 per hour + super.
About the role
- Providing continuous and consistent excellence in the delivery of client services by building rapport and relationships with each client.
- Provide accurate and up-to-date advice to customers related to entitlements and funding arrangements that will assist customers in study and enrolment decisions.
- Accurately and promptly process enrolments, enquiries and payments utilising computerised systems, including handling a variety of payments options and receipting electronic payments.
- Identify and convert warm new (No hard sales) business opportunities in line with business development plans and key performance indicators.
- Process a broad range of transactional information associated with the enrolled student life cycle to ensure accurate, timely and efficient responses to enquiries from staff and customers.
- Have previous customer service/sales experience (Preferably call centre experience)
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Have excellent problem solving abilities and retaining information
- Have intermediate skills in Microsoft Package (Word, excel and outlook)
- Have the ability to work under pressure and work efficiently
- Have strong work ethics and be a team player
- Be reliable and punctual
Please apply through the link if you are interested. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.