Our client is a large NSW organisation that is looking for a Customer Service Officer to join their team in Padstow on a 3 month contract paying $30.50 per hour + superannuation.
About the Role
- Provide quality frontline customer service ensuring the provision of clear concise information to all external and internal customers
- Deliver an effective and timely referral service to provide a cohesive student support service at the learning location.
- Perform accurate and timely processing of all student and administration functions
- Undertake accurate and timely entry of all data relating to student administration, course information and custom erenquiries
- Undertake general office support for the learning location including word processing, photocopying, filing, document distribution, room and VC bookings, fleet allocation and operation of office based equipment.
- Coordinate exams, order and secure exam papers and room allocations
- Ability to work individually and in a team environment
- Ability to balance varying workloads and deadlines.
- Strong administrational experience
- Clear and Coherent written and verbal skills
- Sound understanding of Microsoft office programs
- WWCC preferable