A large NSW organisation is looking for a customer service officer to respond to multi-channel customer enquiries at first contact in Dubbo on a 4 month contract paying $35 / hour + super.
About the Role
- Provide consistently high-quality customer service by interpreting and resolving first-contact enquiries
- Communicate with customers in a courteous and empathic way, demonstrating a willingness to assist
- Process a range of transactions across the service line accurately and efficiently
- Escalate more complex enquiries and transactions to ensure the timely and effective resolution of issues
- Effectively use a range of computerised systems, technology and telephony solutions to undertake work tasks, triage, refer or escalate work tasks, enter data and maintain up to date records
- Must be able to learn & use multiple IT systems simultaneously
- Experiencing answering calls from external Customers preferred.
Apply if you are interested. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.