Seeking a Customer Service/Finance Admin to work for a large NSW government client on a 4 month contract. This is paying $30 - $35 / Hour excl. Super.
About the role
- Provide consistently high-quality customer service by interpreting and resolving first-contact enquiries from internal customers and external vendor, public, and industry enquiries in a fast-paced shared services environment.
- process transactions using defined processes, computerised systems, telephony and technology solutions, in order to support the effective and efficient delivery of tier 0 and tier 1 services to a range of internal and external customers.
- Escalate more complex enquiries and transactions to ensure the timely and effective resolution of issues, providing feedback to the customer
- Achieve the required shared services performance levels in terms of customer satisfaction, efficiency and effectiveness of services provided.
- use a range of computerised systems, technology and telephony solutions to undertake work tasks, triage, refer or escalate work tasks, enter data and maintain up to date records in order to facilitate work allocation, performance analysis and service improvement.
- Level 3 support officer
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Experience working with KPI's
Please apply if you are interested. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.