- $30.75 per hour + super
- 4 month contract
- Parramatta Location/WFH
Our Client is a large NSW organisation that is looking for multiple Customer Service Agents to join their team in Parramatta (initially WFH) on a 4 month contract paying $30.75 per hour + super helping people who are experiencing financial crisis, low income or vulnerable.
About the Role
- Assess customers for eligibility for EAPA vouchers
- Work with energy retailers to assist customers
- First point of contact for internal and external customers
- Effective and timely communication with issuing of vouchers and reports.
- Assess energy rebate customer applications
- Provide contact centre services for the energy rebates, including email and phone support
- Ability to work Monday through to Friday from 9am to 5pm.
- High quality customer service experience.
- Contact centre experience (preferred)
For more information please contact Anoushka at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.