Our Client is a large NSW organisation that is looking for a Customer Liason Officer to join their Purchasing Team in Burwood on a 6 month contract paying up to $40 per hour + super.
About the Role
- Process purchase requisitions / orders within purchasing authority.
- Invite, assess, and award/recommend supplier tenders, bids, quotations, and proposals.
- Establish and negotiate contract terms and conditions, and maintain supplier relationships.
- Prepare and maintain purchasing records, reports and price lists.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to determine procurement needs, quality, and delivery requirements.
- Administer contract performance.
- Responsible for accurate and timely processing of Purchase orders, conduct sourcing activities using Equip and Ariba System.
- Responsible for troubleshooting and resolving customer issues via a range of ERP systems and technologies.
- previous experience in SAP ERP system
- Ariba experience (desired)
- excellent customer service
- strong communication skills
- integrity and a positive attitude
- demonstrate initiative and strong problem solving skills