Our government client is seeking an experienced Customer Experience Designer, with a background in service design, for a 6 month full-time contract located in Sydney CBD, $650-950/day excl. super.
About the Role
As Customer Experience Designer you will bring human centred design skills and thinking to support customer experience and develop strategies. You will advise business leaders on actions to support enhanced customer outcomes and ensure these are aligned customer experience objectives.
- Work with the service lines to design and define the superior customer experience.
- Advise and guide the business on the changes which are required to achieve identified customer outcomes.
- Advise and guide the development of in-house human centred design capability and projects including the design of digital experiences.
- Design and implement strategies to enhance customer experience at key service points and ensure their integration into the procedures and systems applied in each customer interaction.
- Undertake and coordinate investigation of the range of customer touchpoints and the customer experience at each of these points.
- Research, develop and implement design projects that support and enhance customer experience.
- Provide persuasive, commercially sound, professional advice and solutions to the Manager and business leaders on a range of customer experience design matters.
- Anticipate and assess changes which impact the business and exercise judgement in the absence of precedent and making decisions with significant impact.
- Work to create a culture that enhances customer experience through innovative design and implementation.
- Immediate Availability
- Extensive experience in Customer Experience or Service Design
- Ability to research and identify CX needs and implement solutions to improve holistic CX within the organisation.
- Tertiary qualification at degree level in marketing or relevant field
- Full working rights in Australia