- $450 per day + super
- 12 month contract
- Macquarie Park / WFH
This is an exciting opportunity Customer & Information Administrator to join a large NSW government organisation based in Macquarie Park / Work from home.
About the role
- Assist in the provision of statewide responses to external customer enquiries such as property land enquiries, development applications, CRR enquiries, as landowner and consenting authority under the Roads Act, and Transport Administration Act, in respect to land ownership, property land enquiries, development applications and proposals.
- Ensure the company meets its statutory obligations and adhere to the required response timeframes.
- Assist in reviewing development applications to ensure they do not compromise current and future Projects, network safety or efficiency.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records
- Collaborate with other precincts to build a consistent approach to property land enquiries, response to development applications, CRR enquiries, as landowner and consenting authority.
- Maintain accurate administration and record keeping to build on knowledge bank and diligent record keeping, continuously capturing lessons-learnt statewide to ensure consistent service improvement in managing and responding to external customer enquires.
- Proven experience in managing large volume of customer enquiries.
- NSW government experience
- Relevant tertiary qualifications or experience in property, engineering, planning and development, environmental science or other appropriate discipline.