This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government and providing services to NSW.
About the Role
The successful candidate will join a team focused on the innovative CRM marketing area to drive best in class data-based communications to NSW citizens. This role is dedicated to delivering COVID updates, public health orders, border permits and advice to both NSW consumer and businesses customers.
- Understand project requirements and identify key messaging to be communicated. Messaging information is sourced from website content, project comms plans and client briefings.
- Write compelling customer-centric content for owned digital channels including eDM, and SMS using content-marketing principles.
- Build and test eDM and SMS in mail platforms – knowledge of mail platforms essential.
- Evaluate and improve production tests across a range of platforms and devices to ensure digital communications meet objectives.
- Produce reports on eDM sends to the CRM Manager and client, and to inform future decision making.
- Must have recent experience within the government sector
- Strong knowledge & experience around CRM marketing
- Experience collaborating with SMEs to develop timely responses
- Extensive experience creating reports
Before you apply - please review the above skills and make sure these are properly reflected in your CV throughout your recent projects.
Please note - due to the high volume of applications, only suitable candidates will be contacted for this position.