About the company
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an customer service representative/Credit Controller to join a recognisable international brand in the services space. Work for a rewarding team who love to have fun whilst also achieving results and driving goals.
About the role
An exciting opportunity exists for a motivated, driven and experienced Accounts Receivable/Credit Controller to join this exciting business reporting into the FC. The role is responsible for managing client invoicing and collections of outstanding and past due receivables as well as assisting with financial and management accounting duties.
- Cash collection for allocated major accounts.
- Cash allocation for other assigned accounts.
- Review new credit applications.
- Timely and accurate reconciliation of major accounts and all other assigned accounts. Ensure customer claims/allowances are reviewed and processed on a timely basis.
- Build relationships with internal & external customers.
- Regular end of month reporting and adhoc reporting as requested
- Ensure claims are processed on a timely basis
- Preparation and maintenance of accurate Cash Forecasts for assigned accounts
- Ensure you are achieving targets set by Management
- Ensuring that you comply with the Credit management policy.
You will be a switched on and process driven accounts professional with 2 years of experience in accounts receivables/credit control. You will demonstrate experience in collections, reconciliations, superior customer service and process improvements. You will ideally have completed or in the process of completing an accounting degree and thrive is a busy, hands on, deadline driven environment.