- $31.95 per hour + super
- 3 month contract
Our Client is looking for multiple Support Officers to assist with Covid-19 Contact Tracing. This is a 3 month contract paying $31.95 per hour + super and will be based in Rozelle and working from home.
About the Role
- Ensure that all relevant information is obtained and recorded with an accurate entry into a computer system.
- Act on calls appropriately by answering inquiries or where appropriate referring calls to the Senior Manager Staff Safety and Surveillance Unit.
- Ensure efficient and effective gathering of information to provide contacts with clear instructions of their requirements under the Public Health Order including isolation and testing requirements.
- Respond to contact queries or concerns including directing them to current information on COVID-19 as it relates to NSW Ambulance and NSW Health directives.
- Prepare draft correspondence responses on client information and queries. Provides quality customer service in responding to customer inquiries and act in a professional and ethical manner.
- Escalate calls or enquiries as per protocols to Managers by phone/email. e.g. welfare and mental health support and information.
- Assist in the preparation of reports, data and the collation of statistical information as required for internal reporting and external agencies.
- Demonstrated ability to work within a fast paced, high volume environment.
- Ability to be flexible, adaptable and resilient in a dynamic setting.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, and high level of attention to details.
- Skills and experience in a health or customer service environment.
- Demonstrated ability to build rapport and difficult conversations with contacts over the phone.
- Demonstrated computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and Outlook). Knowledge of Microsoft Teams preferred.
- Current NSW Drivers License (required)
Please note - ALL candidates require at least 1x COVID-19 vaccination by September 30th, and their second by November 30th, 2021.
Please apply if you are interested, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.