We're currently on the hunt for a campaign media specialist with strong advertising experience to help drive strategy for the NSW Government COVID-19 campaign. This is a 6 month contract, offering $550-$700/day + Super, located in the heart of the CBD in Haymarket.
About the role:
- Managing the NSW Government COVID-19 campaign media agency briefing and planning
- Research Focused, market research and implications of the research, especially with the COVID Vaccine rollout
- Demonstrated extensive experience in digital media across paid channels (programmatic, display, video, social, search) and understanding of offline channels.
- Working knowledge of data manipulation, asset creation and insights reporting and marketing channel attribution and performance analysis for digital campaigns.
- Engaging and influencing government stakeholders to ensure positive campaigns outcomes.
- Excellent people and time management skills
- Government Experience highly preferable.
- Experience working on a large scale marketing campaign.
- Ability to distil complex technical information into plain English to assist leaders with decision making
- Search Engine Marketing and social media advertising experience both at strategy and build level including being able to write ad copy
- Google Analytics Individual Qualification and / or extensive experience in using Google Analytics or GA360 for campaign and website performance reporting and optimisation
- Working knowledge of Google Tag Manager for campaign tracking and tagging