This is a great opportunity for a Corporate Support Officer to join a NSW government client based in Sydney CBD. This is a 3 month contract paying $39.12 per hour + super.
About the role
- Provide a range of administrative and office support services which may include filing and records management, mail receipt and sorting, external courier bookings and deliveries, maintenance of registers, photocopying, compilation of data, statistics and reports.
- Meet, greet and assist a range of stakeholders.
- Coordinate and deliver the management of multiple meeting rooms including technology operation, support events and organisation of catering.
- Respond to enquiries by phone, email or in person, ensuring an accurate, customer focused and timely response, escalating to the appropriate person as required.
- Coordinate and manage internal and external access to the main offices and provide security and safety instructions / induction and direction to visitors, contractors and service providers.
- Provide general administration and support services for office facilities in order to support the efficient delivery of business. This includes arranging meeting room configurations, ordering and delivery of catering requests, maintaining consumables and general upkeep of kitchens and print rooms.
- Perform safe hands (person to person) courier services between Gosford and Sydney office locations using agency vehicle, as required.
- Develop and maintain a sound understanding of relevant policies and procedures in order to provide accurate information on the range of enquiries relevant to the functions of the team.
- Minimum 2 years office administration experience.
- Must be well presented and have excellent communication skills.
- Capacity to complete manual tasks and spend prolonged periods of time standing and walking.
- Must have a valid NSW Driver License and the willingness to drive between office locations.