This NSW government agency is undertaking a major transformation. It is responsible for setting the strategic direction and guiding an extended network of public and private service delivery agencies to deliver improved outcomes.
About the role:
The Senior Performance Reporting Officer supports the performance management and reporting functions of the organisation by collating, analysing and presenting business information to meet statutory requirements and assist in decision-making.
The position provides strategic advice and support to staff to ensure alignment of performance reporting with a range of Government plans and strategies.
We act as a trusted advisor to the business, by supporting strategic budget and investment decision-making, and driving best practice financial management and performance.
- Performance reporting frameworks
- Provide specialist advice on performance management processes to contribute to the development, review and coordination of performance monitoring, review and reporting systems.
- Analyse performance against expectations and targets in critical performance and risk areas
- Manage the coordination, publishing and communication of a Delivery Plan and Annual Report
- Ensure that the corporate planning process provides for the identification of KPIs
- Evaluate internal and external performance trends and actively seek out improvements to existing systems and processes
- Maintain effective communication and liaison with all stakeholders to ensure that their expectations are being met.
- Effectively communicate complex research information, findings and recommendations.
- Conduct research and analysis of performance data, processes, reports and internal policy to contribute to driving performance and accountability within the organisation.
- 5+ Years’ experience in a similar Business Analyst, Reporting Analysis or Financial Analyst position
- Government experience highly regarded
- SAP, Tableau and Power BI
- Advanced Excel Skills and Modeling
- Apply a proactive, structured approach to Finance delivery while demonstrating an ability to think ‘outside the box’ when necessary to achieve the best outcome.
- Stakeholder management across a diverse group of leaders.
- Immediately available candidates preferred.
- Must have Permanent Residency or Citizenship