A large NSW Organization are looking for a contracts officer to join their team in Potts Hill on a 3 month contract paying $60 - $61.42 / hour + super.
About the Role
- oversee the management of contracts managed by Asset Services to ensure they deliver safe, efficient and customer focused services.
- Responsible for planning and controlling the delivery of allocated contracts
- ensure contract strategy and deployment meets commercial, probity and risk management objectives.
- Challenge and improve contract management processes to increase efficiency and improve performance of contractors and the company's services
- 2+ Years Maximo experience highly desirable
- Government experience in similar positions highly desirable
- Demonstrated communication and negotiation skills with multiple stakeholder