- $450 - 550 per day + super
- 6 month contract
- Work form home / Parramatta
This is a great opportunity to work as a Contracts and Procurement Officer for a large NSW government organisation based in Parramatta. This role will be working from home to start.
About the role
- Provide specialised advice and support to delivery teams to ensure timely engagement of professional services providers and effective contract administration, management and governance of construction contracts in compliance.
- Assist in preparation of draft professional services tender and contract documents and support the effective administration of professional services contracts.
- Maintain a high degree of proficiency and expertise in the Contract Management (CM21) system. Provide administrative support to local users to ensure timely entry, accuracy and maintenance of data, including tender and contract award data; variations, Extension Of Time.
- Ensure contracts disclosures are compliant with Government Information (Public Access) (GIPA) Act.
- Maintain proficiency in the Equip (SAP) system to ensure timely management of Purchase Orders, variation and vendor creation requests and processing of payments in compliance with contractual payment terms and relevant policies and legislative requirements.
- Perform the duties of a Objective Records coordinator, including setting up contract folders and file structures, processing file creation requests and user privileges requests, providing support to local users.
- Assist with preparation and distribution of agendas, minutes, meeting packs and, presentations.
- Demonstrated experience in the administration of contracts including using database management systems.
- Demonstrated ability to research information and effectively prepare written reports, memoranda and correspondence.