This is an exciting opportunity to work as a Contract Support Officer for one Sydney's largest utility providers who have a key focus on protecting both public and environmental health. The office is located at Potts Hill but due to with the occasional site visits across NSW. This role is starting as a 3 month contract and is paying $48.00 - $50.60 per hour + super with an immediately start.
About the role
- Provide administrative and office support to Contract Operations Manager and Contract Officers.
- Efficiently and accurately create and update records using systems such as Maximo, MS office, Excel, i connect, SWIRL.
- Provide vendor support and internal customer support
- Support to ensure payments are made on time.
- Support the team in management of Purchase Orders and Contract Orders.
- Communicate with stakeholders to obtain relevant information.
- 2+ Years experience as a Contract Support Officer
- Maximo experience essential
- Strong business acumen and excellent verbal communication skills
- Highly level MS Excel skills
- Must have a current NSW drivers licence