This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government and providing services to NSW. This position is a 3 month contract and is paying $35 per hour + super and is located in Meadowbank.
About the Role
The Content Production Administrator is responsible for providing quality administrative support to the Content Producer and Stakeholder and Operations Manager, through data entry of course content information into the required systems from the Published Product Information library.
- Provide administrative and support services to update relevant systems with approved course information through the system entry process
- Reflect the company's values in the way you work and follow policies and procedures to ensure a safe, healthy and inclusive work environment
- Place the customer at the centre of all decision making
- Work with the line manager to develop and review a meaningful performance management and development plan
- Strong administrative skills, communication skills, is a team player
- Certificate IV in relevant discipline or equivalent skills, knowledge and industry experience
- Ability to address and meet focus capabilities as stated in the Position Description.