This NSW government agency is a major service provider who strives to deliver a more consistent and efficient experience within government. This government agency uses data and behavioural insights to drive improvements with government and providing services to NSW.
About the Role
Currently recruiting a Content Lead - Internal starting ASAP on a initial 12 Month contract + extensions based in Sydney CBD with WFH paying up to $718 p/d + super. Responsible for leading the development and delivery of a content strategy to support employee engagement and drive a culture uplift.
- Drive the development and execution of an internal content strategy that supports the culture program, and connects all employees to our purpose, values, and behaviours.
- Lead the development and execution of communication plans for the culture program of work as part of a broader icare improvement program.
- Develop a range of stories and content for internal communication channels (e.g., digital news, internal social channel, intranet, videos and more) that focus on delivering incremental change and are aligned to the overall content strategy.
- Engage with senior leaders and SMEs throughout the business to identify, develop and amplify great stories that align with cultural aspirations, improve employee experience and connect employees with purpose, values and strategic priorities.
- Work closely with the People & Workplace team and communications peers across the business to ensure messaging is consistent and reinforced through multiple avenues throughout the business.
- Strong experience in developing and implementing communications strategies to internal audiences.
- Demonstrable experience writing and developing content that drives culture, engagement and employee experience.
- Strong written skills with the ability to tell a compelling story.
- Experience with a variety of communications channels (intranet, video, social).
- Strong project management experience.
- Demonstrated experience developing internal focused communications strategies and products.
- Experience working with a variety of stakeholders ranging from front line staff to executives.
- Experience in writing enterprise communications relating to culture, engagement or change management.
- Experience creating content for a range of channels and mediums including video.