- Pay Rate: $750 - $900 per day + super
- End Date: 25/02/2022
- Location: Sydney CBD + working from home arrangements
The NSW Government sector is responsible for digital channels including the NSW Government website and NSW Government Facebook.
The team is responsible for providing an inclusive, consistent, high-quality experience for its customers.
About the Role
This role sits in the migration delivery stream, which is focused on migrating the content from various NSW Government agency websites onto nsw.gov.au in a way that focuses on improved user journeys and customer experience.
You will lead the migration and design of select NSW Government agency content onto nsw.gov.au. Whether information is delivered in the form of a content page, tool, calculator, or map, you’ll be involved in the delivery of the user experience, from insights gathering, prototyping and testing to delivery and iterating. You’ll also document requirements to ensure consistency, support accessibility compliance and collaborate with developers.
Key responsibilities for a Content Designer include:
- Design and deliver content experiences through wireframing, prototyping, and user interface designs, in collaboration with the Senior UI Designer.
- Identify, recommend and deliver optimisation opportunities using analytics, user research, and customer feedback.
- Plan, facilitate and report on qualitative and quantitative user experience research with their customers.
- Research, curate, write and edit content around user stories and jobs to be done, in line with our content strategy, editorial guidelines, design guidelines and information architecture.
Key skills and experience to be successful:
- Proven record of combining content design with compelling and easy to use user experiences.
- Experience planning and iterating designs based on customer insights
- Understanding of the content lifecycle and producing customer-centric content.
- Experience working and collaborating in an Agile, multi-disciplinary team.
- Strong work ethic with a can-do attitude.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and influencing skills
- Intermediate to advanced skills in a content management system.
- Working knowledge of inclusive design and accessibility guidelines.
Please apply if you are interested. Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted. If you have any questions, please firstname.lastname@example.org